Watch Video and Events:
The Zoom feature will work while video is paused, and it will work in one and multiple camera modes. You can zoom using either your track pad or your mouse.
1. First, pause your video.
2. To zoom using your mouse, left click and scroll up to zoom.
3. To pan around the image, click and grab, moving around the image.
4. Step Back and Step Forward frame by frame will work while in Zoom mode.
5. To return to the original image, click and scroll down until it returns to normal.
6. To zoom using the track pad, click on the track pad and with a light touch, pinch your fingers and spread to zoom as you would on any mobile device.
7. To pan around the image, click and drag your finger on the track pad, moving around the image. Step Back and Step Forward frame by frame will work while in Zoom mode.
8. To return to the original image, click on the track pad and pinch your fingers together until you have returned to normal.