Update The Appliance to DHCP Address
Log into the network configuration menu using the ipadmin interface. The login credentials can be located below the steps.
- Connect a keyboard and monitor to the appliance.
- On the keyboard hold down Ctrl + Alt and press F2 (F3, F4, or F5 will work also)
- Login using the ipadmin credentials
- When entering the password make sure to use the top number row, the side number pad will not work.
- The password will not be visible when typing.
- The option menu will show up 1-8, choose option 2 “DHCP”
- Enter “Yes” for the message prompt “Save settings?”.
- Enter “restart” when asked, “Would you like to apply the changes without immediate effect, restart networking, or power off?”
- The network service will restart, once completed the network menu will show.
- If there is an LCD , the screen should show 000. If there is not a screen you can connect the ENVR to a monitor and use Ctrl + F1 to pull up the system status screen.
- For additional assistance please contact Envysion support by phone or email:
Envysion Customer Support Center (CSC)
1-877-258-9441 option 1
Hours of operation for our Technical Support Team: 6:00 am – 8:00 pm MDT, 7 days a week (including holidays)
***Note*** Make sure they are using the number keys on top of the keyboard, not the number pad on the right of the keyboard. It is also common to miss the period in the password.
Where “1234” is, exchange it for the last 4 digits of the MAC address.
Example MAC 78-24-af-40-29-3c, password = Security.293c