Administrative User Setup:
Create an Access List
Access Lists are used to manage who of your users has access to specific locations. For example, store managers usually need access to video for their specific store. Loss prevention directors will need access to the all store locations.
To create a new access list:
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the Envysion Application.
- Select Access.
- Click the Create Access List button.
- Give your new Access List a name and a description. Your new access list will appear in the list of access lists.
- *** — Pro Tip Don’t give an Access List the name of an Employee as that may change. Instead, use site numbers or geographic dividers in the case of many locations. — ***
- Select your new Access List.
- Click “Update Permissions” to set which locations and EnVRs the Access List grants access.
- Toggle the red and green icons to specific EnVRs to your access list.
- Save your changes.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.