If you are having difficulty accessing your Envysion ENVR appliance through the Envysion application, there are several steps you can take proactively to resolve the most common appliance issues.
- Confirm with your IT department that your store Internet connection is operational. Internet connectivity is required at the store to access the video footage from your Envysion video solution.
- Confirm that all power and network connections are seated properly in the back of your Envysion ENVR, bridge device, or any connected third-party DVRs. Confirm also that power cables are securely plugged in at the outlet, that network cables are seated in their switches and that all switches have power.
- If you still are unable to access the ENVR, reboot the EnVR:
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds, the EnVR will power off.
- Wait for 30 Seconds and press the power button again to power on the EnVR.
- Wait for the EnVR to boot up and reconnect to the Envysion application, this may take up to 10 minute
If you are still having trouble bringing your EnVR on-line, you may have a more complex hardware or software issue to resolve and can leverage our Envysion Support staff to assist you. Call 1-877-258-9441 option 1 or use the in-application chat functionality to engage Envysion Support.