Smart Site Protection™:
Self-verification mode workflow
Whenever a new motion alarm event occurs, if a mobile user is subscribed to mobile push notifications, they receive a push notification on their phone to verify the event status. The whole process works as flowing graph presents:
To verify the alarm event:
- Click the notification on the phone notification panel – it navigates the users immediately into the Envysion mobile app to review motion alarm footage in the mobile video player.
- Review the video – watch the recording: pause/resume video, scroll video back and forward if needed.
- Verify the event as “Threat” or “No Threat” by clicking representative buttons based on what happens on the recording.
- Click back to check if there are any other motion alarm footages associated with that event – if so review them as well.
- In case you choose the wrong verification status you can still change it by clicking:
A) the Change status to threat/no threat button while being on the video recording player screen,
B) or Edit button while being in the Alarm Summary page.
- To change the status accept the confirmation pop up.
- If verification status is a Threat, contact proper emergency services.
- After event verification the user can create screenshots and clips to easily share the information with other employees if necessary.
Notice and recommendation:
- If a user is logged out of the Envysion app, after clicking the alarm notification firstly authorization is required.
- Verification status can only be set when the event is active.
- Other users with proper rights can overwrite decisions regarding verification status if the event is still active.