How can I reset a forgotten password?
If you have forgotten your password, complete the steps below to reset your credentials.
- Go to the sign-on screen for the Envysion website or mobile app.
- Select the Forgot option below the input field.
- Enter either your login name in the top field or the email address associated with your account in the bottom field.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject Access Your Envysion Account from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the steps outlined in the email to finish resetting your password.
- The link to reset your password will stay active for 72 hours. If you do not complete the reset within this timeframe, you will need to complete steps 1-4 again to receive a new email.
I forgot my user name. What do I do?
If you have forgotten your user name, but know what email you have associated with your account, use the forgot password workflow outlined above and use the email option to reset. The email sent will show you your username and walk you through resetting the password to gain access to your account.
If you have forgotten your username and do not know which email is associated with your account, you will need to contact Envysion Support. Call Envysion support at 877.258.9441, Option 1. Hours of operation for our Technical Support Team are 6:00 am – 8:00 pm MDT, 7 days a week (including holidays).
I get an error message when trying to Report a Problem.
Envysion uses the Salesforce.com Customer Portal to manage cases and trouble tickets. Add “*.salesforce.com” to your browser’s whitelist