Port and IP Address Configuration
For a company with highly restricted network access, additional configuration will be required to allow access to Envysion. If your company has a strict corporate firewall, network access list, or proxy server that blocks all Internet access, please have your network administrator add rules to permit the following ports and/or IP addresses to allow access to Envysion.
APPLIANCE connection from store location requires the following:
UDP port 22799 and TCP port 443 to the following IP addresses:
- 22.214.171.124/28 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/28 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/20 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
TCP port 443 to the following IP addresses:
- 184.108.40.206/17 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/15 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
- 184.108.40.206/18 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124/20 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
HTTP Proxy and OpenVPN application access from our system to the specified IP ranges above.
User access to the web application requires TCP port 443 to the addresses *.envysion.com and *.appliance.envysion.com. The IP addresses these names resolve to may change over time.
Was this post helpful?