Port and IP Address Configuration
For a company with highly restricted network access, additional configuration will be required to allow access to Envysion. If your company has a strict corporate firewall, network access list, or proxy server that blocks all Internet access, please have your network administrator add rules to permit the following ports and/or IP addresses to allow access to Envysion.
APPLIANCE connection from store location requires the following:
UDP port 22799 and TCP port 443 to the following IP addresses:
- 126.96.36.199/28 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/28 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/20 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206
TCP port 443 to the following IP addresses:
- 220.127.116.11/17 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/15 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206
- 220.127.116.11/18 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199/20 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206
HTTP Proxy and OpenVPN application access from our system to the specified IP ranges above.
User access to the web application requires TCP port 443 to the addresses *.envysion.com and *.appliance.envysion.com. The IP addresses these names resolve to may change over time.
Was this post helpful?