Envysion System Overview:
Envysion Traffic and Firewalls
Most customers will not need to make any custom changes to their ﬁrewall or network to allow the Envysion system to connect to our data center. However, if you are on a strictly controlled network that blocks most unknown traﬃc by default, you may need to adjust ﬁrewall settings.
For the EnVR/Bridge to connect to the Envysion application, it will initiate an outbound connection over UDP port 22799 and TCP port 443 to the following IP addresses:
- 227.250.16/28 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124
- 223.95.160/28 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52
- 142.156.0/22 and 184.108.40.206/24
If the EnVR/Bridge is not connecting, please refer to Appendix B. Notes:
- The EnVR/Bridge does NOT require a public IP address or port forwarding of inbound traﬃc.
- If unknown public IP ranges are blocked, you will need to allow traﬃc to the IP range
If high-numbered UDP ports are blocked, you will need to allow traﬃc through UDP port 22799.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.